The immix collection is where traditional craftsmanship meets modern precision engineering to create an exclusive range of cupboard door handles. Using a unique combination of fine English pewter and stainless steel components, the immix ranges offers luxurious products with uncompromised quality and style.
Knurl Cup Handle
Handmade in the UK, the immix range of cup handles features a half moon design with a stainless steel base and textured pewter centre. The pewter elements of the handle have been hand-cast by our incredibly skilled team of artisans with a knurled pattern. The product can be installed horizontally or vertically on cupboard drawers and doors.
For those who wish to mix and match between cupboard handles, all immix products are complimentary in design and can be combined whilst still maintaining a harmonious feel in the home.
All immix cup handles are supplied individually with suitable fixings to cater for doors up to 40mm thick.
immix offers a premium collection of dual-finish cupboard handles which combine pewter with a choice of 5 stunning finishes – natural stainless steel, true black, antique gold, bronze and graphite. Each finish beautifully highlights and contrasts the warm, charming tones of natural pewter to create a stunning effect. Finished using a hardwearing PVD coating, the immix collection offers excellent corrosion resistance and UV protection.
- Stainless Steel – Natural stainless steel finish which beautifully complements the pewter elements of the handle. This finish is perfectly suited to contemporary homes.
- True Black – PVD black finish with a subtle sheen. This finish brings a striking contrast when paired with light cupboard doors.
- Antique Gold – Satin antique gold PVD finish which looks great when paired with dark cupboard doors, such as navy blue and black.
- Bronze* – Our bronze PVD finish looks great when paired with both light and dark cupboard doors. The finish features warm brown undertones with a satin appearance.
- Graphite* – Our Graphite PVD finish oozes luxury. Featuring cool grey tones with a subtle sheen, this stylish finish is ideally suited to modern homes.
* This finish is made to order with a leadtime of up to 3 weeks.
Product Care & Warranty
The immix collection should be occasionally cleaned with warm soapy water.
All immix products are made from the finest materials to offer high quality products free of manufacturing defects and material flaws for 2 years from the date of purchase. This warrant is dependent upon the goods being correctly installed and maintained. Any damage caused by wear and tear, incorrect fitting, misuse or accidental damage is not covered by this warranty. In the unlikely event a product becomes defected within the 2 year period, the product will either be refunded, repaired or a replacement product provided free of charge.